Zeshan S. Ghumman is a founding member of SG Advocates & Legal Consultant. Mr. Ghumman has distinguished himself as one of the elite tech lawyers in Pakistan. He started his career as a lawyer in 2016 as an associate of Asif Javed Qureshi to gain more experience and knowledge in criminal law. Due to his passion for technology, he has access to small to large corporate projects to help them from scratch to end. He is now associated with several national and international companies. In 2020, Mr. Ghumman started practice independently as a founding member of SG Advocates and Legal Consultants. Mr. Ghumman is an innovative and successful attorney, highly effective in developing creative case strategies, grows in a dynamic environment, and adapts to ever-changing requirements in the legal field. Mr. Ghumman is detailed, pious, and organized with experience to achieve favorable results in judicial matters. Mr. Ghumman is well versed in trial proposition, research, drafting legal documents, and tackles cases with tenacity and analytical mindset.
- Successfully defended several preliminary injunction proceedings.
- Obtain favorable settlements in 75% of cases.
- Successfully Achieved to help Business start-up.
- Successfully defended multiple criminal cases and civil cases.
- Establishing what needs to be done to solve a client’s legal problem.
- Successfully reviewed legal documents to ensure they are in proper
- format and contain all the necessary paperwork for court acceptance.
- Successfully supporting clients across global sectors.
- Successful in holding regular case works meetings and review with legal staff.
- Successfully achieved in having multiple client’s positive reviews.
- Successfully provided services to international clients from all over the world.
Key skills and compentences
- Sharing legal information, tips, and advice with work colleagues.
- Excellent problem solving and solution finding skills.
- Always respecting the differing needs, culture, and values of clients.
- Drafting legal paperwork and material.
- Positive, confident, and friendly demeanor with a high level of integrity.
- Confident in presenting a decision-maker in both public and private organizations.
- Develop and implement legal strategies for website content.
- Counsel on laws and liabilities for music hosting, artist services, and news agencies.
- Evaluate data involving assets, income, expenditures, and surpluses.
- Structure Contracts and agreements with clients, vendors, and employees.
- Determine applicable laws for issues such as real estate purchases and licensing.
- Retained as outside counsel for companies and businesses.
- Investigated complaints of retaliatory and discriminatory employment practices.
- Present and summarize cases and appeals.
- Drafting and amending complaints